Tyreleader.co.uk gives you the option to insure your tyres against any damage requiring you to replace them prematurely. With our insurance: damaged tyres = reimbursed tyres.
What does the insurance cover?
Your tyres are insured against punctures, knocks (hitting a curb, nail, piece of glass, etc.) and vandalism anywhere in Europe (countries covered by the Green Card).
How are you reimbursed?
- If your tyre is damaged beyond repair, we will send a new one.
- If your tyre can be repaired, we cover the full repair cost.
- If damage makes your tyres unroadworthy, you are reimbursed with a 25% excess the first year and 50% the second year.
- The reimbursement limit is capped at 300 GBP per tyre.
What is not covered by the insurance?
- Tyres used by taxis and heavy vehicles.
- Usual wear and tear of tyres.
- Damage resulting from improper use or handling: incorrect tyre pressure, defective steering geometry or wheel balance; incorrect fitting, non-compliant storage.
- Cost of towing or fitting.
Please read the insurance terms and conditions (available HERE) for details of the warranty limits and exclusions.
How do I make a claim?
- You must submit your claim within 10 days.
- Send the completed claim to the insurer via the link provided by our insurance department.
- If your tyres have been vandalised, you will also be asked for the relevant police report.