Tyreleader.co.uk offers a high-quality warranty against punctures: a punctured tyre = a replaced tyre for 1 year.
What is excluded from the warranty?
- Tyres used by taxis and heavy vehicles.
- Normal wear and tear on the tyres.
- Damage resulting from improper use or handling: incorrect pressure, incorrect geometry, incorrect balancing, incorrect installation, improper storage.
- Towing or assembly costs.
- Damages resulting from intentional or wilful misconduct and negligence on the part of the customer.
We invite you to read the terms and conditions of our commercial warranty (available HERE) for details of warranty limitations and exclusions.
In case of damage, what should you do?
You must report the damage within 10 days via the my account area of our website.