FAQ : About TyreLeader
Who are we?
TyreLeader has become a fundamental player in online tyre sales over the years.
With several hundred thousand tyres sold each year, our website is one of the most popular sites on the web.
We offer a wide variety of products: Tyres, Alloy rims, Steel rims, Snow chains and other accessories...
Active throughout Europe, we have the purchasing capacity to buy our tyres at the best prices.
We have more than 200 manufacturers and wholesalers around the world working daily to offer you the most attractive prices and the widest choice on the market.
We're the most innovative online tyre vendors. Our knowledge of purchasing, sales and computer programming is second to none.
What do we do?
We offer our customers the best-known tyre and wheel brands and the widest possible choice of products.
We're constantly innovating and expanding our repertoire in order to offer you the largest range of tyres on the market.
So, we market more than:
Why are we market leaders?
Our company sells tyres throughout Europe. Our level of activity makes us one of Europe's leading tyre sellers.
There are many reasons behind our success:
- We're committed to finding you the best tyres.
- We keep an eye on competitors' prices, so we're always cheaper.
- We guarantee to propose you the widest possible selection.
- We give you all the information you need to help you make the right choices.
Our clients endorse us through the excellent reviews they leave on opinion sites.
A few dates and figures.
- 21: the number of minds who thought up the structure and put it in place.
- 25: the number of countries in which we sell tyres and rims.
- +200: the number of tyre brands available on our site.
- 2010: the year our websites were launched.
- 2018: the first year we sold more than 2,000,000 tyres.
- 200,000: the number of different tyres sold on tyreleader.co.uk.
- 10,000,000: the number of tyres in stock at TyreLeader.
- 20,000,000: the number of lines of code needed to establish the most efficient e-commerce site on the market.
- 142,000,000: our company's turnover in 2018.
We've based our company on strong values:
- Customer-centric: we place great importance on what our customers think and the feedback they give through their reviews.
- Team spirit: a successful project is driven by men and women who share the same passion.
- Respect: we build strong and respectful relationships between our teams, suppliers, and partners with a common goal; to provide the very best for our customers.
We believe that everyone can go above and beyond, provided they all share the same objectives It's what we do every day.
How to join us.
Joining TyreLeader means:
- Working with a dynamic company.
- Putting a passion for motoring into practice.
- Working as part of a team.
- Serving our customers to the best of your ability.
- Seeing the future of tyre, rim and accessory distribution.
If this describes you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out about our platform.
Over the years, we've revolutionised the finding, buying, and delivery of tyres.
We offer you the best solutions for the kitting out and upkeep of your vehicle:
- No queues.
- No closing times.
- No going back and fourth to car centres or other garages.
- Order from the comfort of your own home.
- You have access to all product information.
- The tyres are delivered to your home or a fitting centre (garage, car centre or other).
We are continuously developing our platform on 4 levels:
- An extensive choice.
- The best prices.
- An incredible customer experience.
- Fast delivery wherever you want it.
How do I become a supplier?
We work with more than 200 suppliers in 16 different countries.
Several factors come into play when we select our partners:
- Are they reliable and hard-working?
- What products to they offer?
- What are the commercial conditions?
Do you represent a manufacturer? A tyre distributor? Contact us at: email@example.com.
We will evaluate your request and respond to it as quickly as possible.
How can I become affiliated or collaborate with TyreLeader?
Do you have a motoring website and wish to be part of our affiliate programme?
We work with bloggers, brand ambassador sites, experts and influencers from the motoring world.
Renowned for the quality of our products, the reliability of our deliveries and the best prices on the market, TyreLeader allows you to:
- Bring your site to life with exceptional offers (cashback, discount vouchers...).
- Get paid according to your performance.
- Enrich your content.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your site profitable.
Become a fitting centre.
Are you an experienced tyre fitter? Are you known for your expertise? Then become a tyreleader.co.uk partner fitting centre.
- Become a member of our community of fitting centres.
- Enjoy free listing of your garage and benefit from our great reputation.
- Attract more customers to your garage.
- Have access to our exceptional tyre offers especially for fitting centres.
- Boost your turnover with tyre fitting.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we'll consider your application.
Become one of our warehouses.
Do you have extensive expertise in the handling, storage and shipping of tyres? Do you have over ten thousand square feet of warehouse space designed to store tyres (fire regulations, safety, accessibility to standard)?
Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll consider your application to become one of our tyre storage centres.
Reviews on tyreleader.co.uk
Reviews on our website
We use Trustpilot for our customer reviews.
Trustpilot is a company which specialises in authenticated reviews. After ordering on our website, customers are asked to write a review about their shopping experience on Trustpilot's website.
In order to authenticate the review, Trustpilot asks our clients for an invoice number. As a trusted third-party, Trustpilot guarantees the reviews' authenticity tyreleader.co.uk. The reviews cannot be modified or deleted in any way.
As a vendor, we simply have the right to reply. You can find the reviews tyreleader.co.uk on Trustpilot by clicking here : https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tyreleader.co.uk
After making a purchase on our website, you will be asked to review the product that you have ordered. Your review is very useful and gives other consumers the maximum amount of information.
Fitting centre review
You can also find reviews of our partner fitting centres tyreleader.co.uk. Our customers write a review to share their experience after their appointment at the fitting centre. These reviews allow us to carry out quality control checks on our partners in order to always provide you with the best service.
All the reviews on our website are subject to our moderation charter. They can be subject to reports and be studied by our teams.