What SUV, 4x4 or Crossover tyres should you choose and for what type of use? The term 4x4 now covers many types of vehicle: SUV, Crossover and others, there are specific 4x4 tyre ranges for every type of use.
What are ultra-high performance SUV tyres?
UHP (ultra-high performance) SUV tyres are precise on bends and stable at high speed, capable of withstanding strong acceleration, and hard braking. Here are some notable examples:
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3
- Continental ContiSportContact 5P SUV
- Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT 2 SUV
- Pirelli Pzero
- Falken Azenis FK510 SUV
- Yokohama Advan Sport V103
- Vredestein Ultrac Vorti SUV
- Toyo Proxes T1 Sport SUV
What are the features of SUV road tyres?
SUV road tyres are versatile and guarantee you comfort, safety and long mileage.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport
- Michelin Latitude Tour HP
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde
- Goodyear Efficientgrip SUV
- Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
- Hankook Dynapro HP RA23
- Kleber Krisalp HP3 SUV
- Kumho City Venture Comfort KL33
What are the features of 4x4 mixed road/off-road tyres?
Mixed 4x4 tyres are more resistant to shock and offer improved handling on trails while maintaining comfort on the road.
- Michelin Latitude Cross
- BFGoorich Mud Terrain T/A
- Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056
- Linglong Crosswind M/T
- Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx
- GT-Radial Adventuro A/T
- Goodride SL369 A/T
What are the features of all-terrain 4x4 tyres?
All-terrain 4x4 tyres are specific for off-road usage and driving in the harshest conditions. Powerful traction in mud, extreme resistance to shock, optimised grip on trails: for example, the BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 is specially designed for extreme off-road performance.
- BFGoodrich MUD Terrain T/A KM3
- BFGoodrich MUD Terrain T/A KM2
- Maxxis M-9060 Mud Trepador
- Maxxis M-8080 Mudzilla LT
- Pirelli Scorpion MUD
- Blackstar Mudmax FC2